Monday 4 June 2012

SWIMMING POOL WATER

Acrylic Panting (copy)
Size: 180 * 270
premed Cardboard

Such an enjoyable Saturday night, sat in the lounge room with my love in front of the heater and challenged myself by drawing, after back yard cleaning, shower, dinner with friends. 

This is a copy of Swimming Pool Water (P101, Acrylic Workbook, Jenny Rodwell). 

As a landscape architect, painting landscape view, plants, and architecture figures is what I am familiar with. Human figure is something new to me. Further more, the underwater illusion of light and colour is something I deeply in love with but difficult to catch by drawing. 

However, the out come is much better than what I expected. The lady has fantastic body shape standing on her toe in the swimming pool facing the shadow of water wave and herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment